I rounded up the best organization Christmas gifts for organizers like me! So, if you have organized people on your list, I have the best ideas for you. All the organizational gifts and products mentioned in this post are tried and true by yours truly. So get comfy, and get ideas to surprise your organization-obsessed friend this holiday season!
Every year around this time, our minds start getting scattered, trying to find the best gifts for our loved ones. And each year, finding the perfect gift gets a bit harder as children, parents, and friends get older. Shopping for teens and adults is hard! But, for organized people like me, giving (and receiving!) organizational gifts are the best kind of gift. Trust me on this one. We are obsessed!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. For more information, please read my Affiliates Disclosure.
What Kind of Gifts do Organizers Like?
Organizers like me love gifts that can help them:
So, I have organized (ha! no pun intended) this post into those categories. Whenever possible, I link to the organization projects I have done so you can see all these gifts for organized people in action.
Gifts to Create Tidy Spaces
As an organizer and homemaker, these are the kind of gifts that speak to me! I am happy with bins, baskets, drawer organizers, you name it; I welcome any gift that can help me sort, categorize, and stow away. I think that women tend to be more organized, so these would make perfect organizational Christmas gifts for her.
- STORi Drawers – These stackable drawers are super versatile. See how I use them in my laundry room cabinets and under the kitchen sink.
- Clear Plastic Storage Organizer Containers – I use many of these in my pantry and laundry room.
- 2-Tier Under Sink Cabinet Organizer – I purchased a set of two and gained much-needed storage under the bathroom sink.
- Drawer Organizers in Various Sizes– See how I use them in my silverware drawer and junk drawer.
- Pots and Pans Tower Organizer – Readers and pinners made my pots and pans organization viral. It’s all about that tower!
- Y-Weave Storage Baskets – This popular and inexpensive line of baskets have made its way into my home, keeping my seasonal closet and my bathroom essentials neatly organized.
- Velcro Ties – Organized people keep their cables tidy. These velcro ties in multicolor pastels are the perfect stocking stuffer gifts for all her organization needs this Christmas.
- Photo Case – Use these handy clear plastic (or multicolor) cases to store anything you can think of. Although they’re branded for photo storage, I used them to categorize and store my cables. I purchased mine at Michaels, and it’s 70% off right now!
Shop Organizational Gifts for Tidy Spaces
Gifts to Create Clean Spaces
I know what you are thinking. Who wants to receive a cleaning caddy as a Christmas gift? Organizers like me love clean spaces that smell fresh all the time, so seriously, cleaning tools and supplies make great holiday gifts for organized and tidy people.
- Homemade Cleaning Bombs – Your tidy friend will surely appreciate a cute basket with these homemade cleaning bombs. Give her the bombs already made, or put together a DIY kit; either way, it makes a great gift!
- Deck the Holidays Mrs. Meyer Cleaning Kit – Yes, please! I recently purchased this set of amazing peppermint-scented cleaning products. The Twilight Wonder Collection will make a perfect Christmas gift for the organized, clean, and tidy people in your life. Grab a free gift set when you purchase through this link.
- Essential Oils Kit – The price tag on this gift is steep, but your organizing freak BFF deserves high-quality essential oils. The starter kit by Revive Essential Oils is a great alternative. Their uses are endless.
- Essential Oils Diffuser – Organized people like to breathe in peace and calm, and essential oil diffusers make great gifts! Nothing makes a room smell fresher than the fine mist of high-quality essential oils.
- A Tidy Sink Set – Organizers are super strict with keeping the kitchen sink tidy, and gifts like this set of tools and supplies are super helpful. Check out this popular post and create a clean sink set for your mom, sister, or friend!
- A Cleaning Caddy – When the mood strikes and we organizers start to tidy up a room, we need a ready-to-go cleaning station. Put together earth-friendly, sustainable cleaning products inside a stylish cleaning caddy for your tidy friend. Fill the caddy with cleaning essentials that organized and tidy people can’t live without.
- Reusable glass spray bottles
- Multipurpose Cleaner Concentrate. Just add water!
- Microfiber cloths
- Mrs. Meyer Baking Soda Cream Cleaner – Hands down, my favorite cleaner. Ever!
- Grab a gift for yourself when you purchase through my link.
Shop Organizational Gifts for Clean Spaces
Gifts for Creative Organizers
One of the Christmas gifts organizers always put on their list are things that can add pizzazz to their organization projects. Anything that can prettify and enhance the look of an organization project makes a perfect gift for an organizer.
- Cricut Joy – Organizers love Cricut products, but a Cricut Joy bundle might be the number one thing on the list of all gifts they wish to receive. The Cricut Joy is compact and perfect for quick organization projects. See some of my Cricut Joy Projects here. Buy it directly from Cricut or Amazon
- Smartphone Label Maker – Tiny but mighty, this tool makes one of the best gifts for organized people. The P-Touch Cube label maker is small, and you can print from your smartphone via Bluetooth. Mine is on my desk all the time. See it in action in my canned goods and spices cabinet organization.
- Editable Labels to Organize Everything, Everywhere – These labels are designed by yours truly. Every organizer needs to label something, so whatever it is, this set of labels from our online shop makes a great gift. Buy the 3-color bundle and save. Here’s a tutorial on how to use them.
- Cricut Easy Press – Organizers love putting final decorative touches to their projects. Like this dirty mask pouch, I made to hang in our laundry room. Cricut has a broad line of easy-press machines and bundles for all budgets. Right now, the Easy Press 9×9 is $99 only on Cricut and Amazon. The Cricut Easy Press Mini bundle makes a fantastic gift for organizers at a very low price.
Shop Gifts for the Creative Organizer
Gifts for Productive Organizers
You can’t have an organized home without an organized mind. This list features my favorite tools for planning and saving time. These gadgets are key for productive and organized people; I assure you, you can’t go wrong with any of these gifts!
- Amazon Echo Show 15 – I recently purchased this digital command center, and I can not say enough good things about it. This is perfect if you want to impress your organizer friend with one of the best organization Christmas gifts. And it’s on sale right now (32% off) at the time of this post. Read my full Amazon Echo Show 15 review here.
- Do What Matters Most – Don’t let the title of this book fool you. While most of it is geared toward the business manager, anyone can benefit from its great advice on goal setting and time management. I read and reviewed this book, and it’s an organizers’ must-read, so put it on your list of gifts this year. I also highly recommend the book, The Power of Habit.
- Editable Meal Planner – Sometimes, the simplest organization starts with pen and paper. Give your best friend a printable and editable meal planner designed by yours truly. Or, if you feel generous, you can also give your organized friend lifetime access to our entire library of home management printables.
- Rapid Receipt Scanner – I recently purchased this tiny but mighty receipt scanner. I love it because it does not take up any space and seamlessly connects to my business Quickbooks account. This is a gift that any organized person will love to receive!
Shop Gifts for the Productive Organizer
I hope these organization Christmas gifts inspire and help you on the quest for the best gifts for the organized people in your life!