In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines, FTC 16 CFR, part 255: ‘Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising’ please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me here.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- Some of the links on Neat House. Sweet Home®, are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales, but the price is the same for you. These affiliate links link to a product(s) that I have personally purchased and/or used, and even without a link, I would support and recommend.
- Some reviews may be of items I have purchased myself, and I am not paid or compensated in any way unless otherwise noted.
- This blog’s owner(s) is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though this blog’s owner(s) receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.