16th Annual Boca Bacchanal Wine & Food Festival 2018
The Boca Bacchanal Wine & Food Festival is celebrating its “Sweet 16” this year on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7, 2018 with an unforgettable weekend of food, wine, and fun. The annual event is the signature fundraiser for the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum and features two-days of events beginning this year with exclusive Vintner Dinners and the community favorite – Bacchanalia.
I will be attending Bacchanalia this year. I am looking forward to have a -long overdue- date night, while sampling delicious food and wine pairings. I love a night out in Boca Raton, especially on a cool spring night.
I am also hosting a giveaway. You can enter for a chance to win to 2 tickets to Bacchanalia! Make sure to read all terms and conditions at the end of the post.
The Vintner Dinners
Quick to sell out, the Vintner Dinners start the weekend off with your choice of 5 intimate, private dinners at grand estates and unique historical sites in Boca Raton.
These dining experiences – some featuring James Beard award-winning chefs – each feature a vintner and chef pairing their wine and cuisine together to create a magnificent 5-course meal. For the first time this year, there will be a Vintner Dinner featuring two unique vintners and two astonishing chefs at one dinner.
Guests attending the Vintner Dinners will also have the opportunity to meet the presenting chef and vintner and learn more about the wine and food pairings of the evening.
Tickets to the Vintner Dinners are $325 per person. April 6, 2018.
The Community’s Party, Bacchanalia is known as the longest-running, must-attend community wine and food event in South Florida that takes place in Boca Raton.
Make sure to enter the giveaway at the end of this post, for a chance to win 2 tickets to this special event!
Combining incredible food from over 30 local restaurants with world-class vintners showcasing their wineries’ best, this event has something for everyone to enjoy and sample. Instead of making multiple dinner reservations, make one reservation to Bacchanalia and sample cuisine from over 30 restaurants.
Live entertainment includes a DJ playing music all night long, dream vehicles from Excell Auto Group, a Saks Fifth Avenue red carpet experience, a champagne and caviar bar by Taittinger Champagne and unique lifestyle, wine and food experiences you can bid on through the high-tech auction.
Tickets to Bacchanalia are $100 per person. April 7, 2018.
Celebrated Vintners and Chefs at Bacchanal 2018
- Megan Gunderson Paredes: HALL Wines and WALT Wines – Napa Valley, CA
- Miles MacDonnell: Round Pond Estate Winery – Napa Valley, CA
- Robin Akhurst: Swanson Vineyards & Clos Pegase – Napa Valley, CA
- Sean Roney: BR Cohn and Delectus Winery – Napa Valley, CA
- Tim Duncan: Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars – Napa Valley, CA
- Tony Apostalakos: Masi Agricola – Italy
- Aaron Meneghelli: Carneros Resort & Spa – Napa Valley, CA
- Jimmy Bannos: Heaven on Seven – Chicago, IL
- Josh Hartman: Junction Craft Kitchen – Dallas, TX
- Phillipe Haddad: Cape Dutch – Atlanta, GA
- Regina Charboneau: Twin Oaks – Natchez, MS
- Tony Mantuano: Spiaggia, Terzo Piano & River Roast – Chicago, IL
- Vincenzo Betulia: Tulia Osteria – Naples, FL
16th Annual Boca Bacchanal Wine & Food Festival Ticket Options
- Boca Bacchanal Patron ticket (one ticket to Vintner Dinner and Bacchanalia): $425
- Vintner Dinner ticket: $325
- Bacchanalia ticket: $100
To purchase tickets and for more information about Boca Bacchanal, visit www.bocabacchanal.com.
All proceeds from the annual Boca Bacchanal weekend benefit the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum and their mission to preserve, share and celebrate Boca Raton’s local history.
Win 2 Tickets to Bacchanalia
Enter here for a chance to win 2 tickets to Bacchanalia on Saturday, April 7, 2018
- 5 lucky followers will win 2 Tickets To Boca Bacchanalia on Saturday, April 7th.
- Void where Prohibited
- Winners will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.com
- Giveaway ends April 4, 11:59 pm
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Boca Raton Historical Society is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 21 years or older to enter.
- Entering means you agree to terms above.