Welcome to my Monthly Blogging Income and Traffic Reports page. Below you will find a list of my blogging income posts sorted from newest to oldest. In order to know where I am headed, I need to know where I stand. Publishing these reports not only helps me look into detail at my traffic and reader’s behavior which is key in understanding their needs, but it also holds me accountable and pushes me to work harder each month.
I hope you find them inspiring, and full of great advice! Click on each link to be taken to the report.
- October 2017: $955
- September 2017: $957
- August 2017: $1,102
- July 2017: $924
- June 2017: $623
- May $856
- April 2017: $652
- March 2017: $2,053
- February 2017: $653
- January 2017: $1,191
- My first two years blogging: 2015 vs 2016
My Favorite Blogging Tools and Resources
If you’re looking to grow your blog, start from basics. Here are a few links to my favorite resources. The following list contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my Affiliate Disclosure.
Training & Education
- Elite Blog Academy: a blogging course taught by New York Times best-selling author, Ruth Soukup. I took this course myself in 2016 and since I started implementing all the concepts, I have seen steady growth. I explain more in detail on my post 10 Reasons to Join the Elite Blog Academy.
Blog Building & Design
- Bluehost: web hosting. This is a must-have service if you want to have a self-hosted blog that you can monetize.
- Genesis Framework: Genesis provides a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation for any self-hosted WordPress blog. After installing the Genesis Framework, install a Child Theme to design the blog the way you want it without having to mess with the code.
- Restored 316: feminine WordPress themes. This blog uses the Darling Child Theme. I explain what a Child Theme is on this post if you need clarification.
- Canva for Work: design beautiful graphics with this amazing online tool.
- ConvertKit: email marketing company for professional bloggers. Plans start at $29/month
- Tailwind: Pinterest and Instagram scheduling made easy.
- Social Warfare: this plugin is the best you can find on the market for social sharing. I highly recommend it for its clean and visually appealing design, as well as the ease of use.
- Grammarly: an automated proofreader to help you write better. The basic version is absolutely free.
Photography and Graphics
- Canon EOS Rebel: easy to use DSLR Camera
- Serif Draw Plus: user-friendly graphic design program for PC users.
Helpful Articles and Tutorials
- 5 Encouraging Blogging Tips for Beginners
- How to start a self hosted blog on WordPress
- Bluehost step-by-Step tutorial (with screenshots!)
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to our Blogging Tips newsletter and receive a free printable WordPress Blog Checklist!